Thursday, July 31, 2008

Am I an IT Professional?

My answer: YES and NOT YET

Hala duha baya akong answers.

Yes:

for I love IT.
for IT is my bread and butter, I worked as an IT instructor, I also developed programs using VB 6.0 for medium enterprise.
for I open my eyes thinking IT things and close it the same.
for this is one of the few things that I’m good at.


NOT YET:

If IT Professional is someone who has a job in line with IT and for which you need higher education like doctorate or master’s degree to land the above-mentioned job then I’m not yet considered myself as one.

To sum it up, I could be an IT Professional if the criteria falls on the knowledge and skills of a certain IT field but if it falls (criteria) on higher education then I won’t consider myself as an IT Professional. Not now, and not yet.

What do you think guys? Ulaw man pud ta ani oi.

16 comments:

Mj BlOggzzz... said...

ei classmate. nice answer.

Fai! said...

most of us are not yet an IT prof but soon we will be...so yaw kaulaw =)

MineGemar the Peacemaker said...

Yaw ulaw2x dha bro! hehehe
Good answer bro! We're not considered ourselves yet as an IT prof. but sooner we will be... dba bro????

Baho Puwet said...

nice.. yaw kaulaw bay kay prinsepe rba ka..... hehe

Yannie said...

professional na professional ang dating mo sa pic aaa....

Keep up!

Baho Puwet said...

Yan, ikaw na ang bagong Yurango.... hehe

Stop War and Make Love said...

Nice blog... If you want yo earn some extra money try to look at my blog..^_^

SALVAGER said...

sir seryoso kau ka sa imo pic.. hehehe...

nice opinion about what you now..
me im still searching the right track in my real life..

Godbless..

Megzyl said...

hi classmyt... nice blog... god bless..

joselito mebolos said...

natapos mo exam mo sir?

Marnie Dave said...

Nice blogs classmates... keep up the good works.. Godbless....

Rodrigo S. Pangantihon, Jr. said...

Nice poise classmate!

Very respected young professional!

Keep it up!

Grace said...

Sir... bongga naman post mo sa pic...

TeAM_KaFamilYa said...

helo chairman... musta na? hekhek.. sosyal na au imo blog ah... gawa u sarili website sir barato raman domain name.. dato btaw u..

FOREMAN
jejejejeje....

TeAM_KaFamilYa said...

tudlui pud ko ana chair veh...

TeAM_KaFamilYa said...

mmpbsed